Monday, October 5, 2009

More like Health I don't Care!

Who wants universal health care?

I do, I do!

Who doesn't ever want to have to worry about money or their company failing?

I do, I do!

Alas, we are in a imperfect world and can't have everything we hope for. I wish that everyone could live without worry, that there would be no terrible consequences like war, death, and famine.
And yet if we tried to do that we would be taking away the very reason why we are here on earth.
To learn. To grow, to fall and get back up. That is why we are here.

What would happen if you try to protect every American(or American company) who didn't spend their money wisely and gave them the money they had lost on some terrible investment?

Yet that is exactly what the government is trying to do. The current administration has gone all out to save every company, and save every person who has health care.
Don't get me wrong, I blame George W. Bush just as much as Barack Obama for our problems. After all many have forgotten that the "bail-out" was indeed his idea.
(click to see Bush's Speech On the BailOut)

I compare the economy to a sick person with food poisoning. The body does what it should by vomiting the infected for and ridding itself of the poison. Yet the government has tried to stop it because "throwing-up" would just hurt us too much. Yet by keeping it down you will only make it worse when it tries to come up. And make no doubt about it, it will come up.

The recession isn't over, merely put off(and worsened). When it comes around again and China isn't willing to led us trillions what will we do then?

No comments:

Post a Comment